- Energy847kJ 201kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 730kJ / 173kcal
- Chicken drum fillets in a spiced marinade and Korean style sauce.
- Cook on the BBQ or in the oven. British chicken. Serves 2. Medium spicy heat. Bring something new to your barbecue with succulent chicken drumstick fillet kebabs. Four skinless and boneless kebabs, marinated in a spicy gochujang glaze and with a tangy Korean BBQ sauce. Grill or roast these finger licking kebabs then finish on the BBQ for chargrilled flavour. Serve to share in corn tortillas with a fiery kimchi coleslaw, or with a cold Korean noodle salad. Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find recipes for delicious BBQ side dishes. Expertly selected for freshness and quality. From trusted farms. Our chickens are reared by selected farmers in spacious barns with daylight and bales to encourage natural behaviours and ensure their wellbeing. Fed on a wholegrain diet for a succulent texture.
- Pack size: 305g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Drumstick Meat (78%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Drumstick Meat (78%), Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Water, White Wine Vinegar, Glucose Syrup, Cornflour, Tomato Paste, Salt, Shallot, Tomato Purée, Tomato Powder, Maltodextrin, Onion Powder, Red Pepper Purée, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Ginger, Garlic Powder, Spirit Vinegar, Ginger Powder, Black Pepper, Red Chilli Purée, Thickener (Pectin), Chilli Flakes, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Aniseed, Paprika Extract, Garlic Purée, Chilli Powder, Sunflower Oil, Red Chilli Powder, Flavouring, Rapeseed Oil.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator. Once defrosted, use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated below 4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 30 mins Pre-heat oven. Remove all packaging. Set sauce sachet to side. Place kebabs on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Spread sauce evenly over the kebabs and cook for a further 5 minutes until thoroughly cooked and juices run clear.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Cook as per oven guidelines, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes. Turn frequently to give a barbecue flavour and chargrilled effect
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden/metal skewers..
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||730kJ / 173kcal||847kJ / 201kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden/metal skewers..
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019