Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Brownie Macchiatto 460Ml
- Coffee ice cream with coffee sauce (12%) and brownie pieces (7.5%)
- Häagen-Dazs Brownie Macchiato ice cream tub, inspired by the diversity of coffee shops creations and crafted with Häagen-Dazs care. Our Robusta coffee ice cream has a mild but full-bodied taste that comes from the way we treat the coffee beans. After being lightly roasted, we apply specific techniques of extraction, concentration & drying to fully develop the flavour. The beans come from Brazil where the weather conditions are perfect for growing Robusta coffee beans. The mildness of the ice cream contrasts perfectly with an intense coffee sauce and generous chocolate brownie pieces that bring a cakey texture, creating an irresistible Häagen-Dazs recipe. No artificial flavours or colours, for the ultimate indulgence.
- Haagen-Dazs ice cream tubs. Each scoop starts life as only four ingredients - cream, milk, sugar and eggs. To that, we only add amazing.
- Haagen-Dazs is blended with carefully selected ingredients, to create a luxury ice cream with a unique velvety texture and unforgettable taste.
- Indulge in our extraordinary Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Tubs or treat yourself with our perfect portion Ice Cream mini cup collections or a unique Haagen-Dazs ice cream bar.
- 460ml = 386g
- Barista collection
- Kosher - D
- Pack size: 460ml
Fresh Cream (31%), Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Egg Yolk, Wheat Flour, Condensed Whole Milk, Sunflower Oil, Coffee Powder, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Eggs, Butter, Coffee Extract, Caramelised Sugar, Thickener: Pectins, Corn Starch, Salt, Natural Flavouring, Raising Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
Keep frozen below -18°C., Once thawed do not refreeze., For best before date see base of cup.
Preparation and Usage
- For the best experience, remove ice cream from freezer, approximately 10 minutes before serving.
Number of uses
4 Contains at least 4 portions
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- General Mills International Sàrl,
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- Freephone 0800 125556 (UK); 1800 535115 (ROI)
- General Mills UK,
- P.O. Box 363,
- UB8 1YT,
460 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||2x scoop (83 g)||%* (83 g)|
|Energy||1130 kJ||938 kJ||11 %|
|-||270 kcal||224 kcal||-|
|Fat||15.4 g||12.8 g||18 %|
|of which saturates||8.9 g||7.4 g||37 %|
|Carbohydrate||28.7 g||23.8 g||9 %|
|of which sugars||25.8 g||21.4 g||24 %|
|Fibre||0.4 g||0.3 g||-|
|Protein||4.1 g||3.4 g||7 %|
|Salt||0.23 g||0.19 g||3 %|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8 400 kJ/ 2 000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Contains at least 4 portions||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019