- Organic peach water ice with a soft organic peach preparation core (29%).
- Love Fruit, Love the Planet. Solero Organic Peach is a refreshing peach ice lolly with a sweet and soft centre. Our Solero Organic Peach ice lolly is made with organic fruits. Additionally, this delicious treat contains 60 calories per lolly and has no artificial colours or flavours. The Solero Organic Peach ice lolly is also certified vegan, so that you can enjoy it, if you follow a vegetarian or vegan diet. At Solero, we know that there is something irresistible about fruity treats, so we make sure that every single Solero Organic ice lolly that you eat is made using fruits from organic agriculture. The Solero Organic Peach ice lolly is part of the new organic range that has just been added to the Solero family, offering a larger variety of flavours for all the fruit lovers out there. They are refreshing and tasty, they have 60 calories or less per lolly and best of all - they are certified organic. Solero Organic Peach is a surprising dual flavour and texture encounter for a refreshing peach experience with every lick. Make sure to try a Solero Organic Peach ice lolly today and experience the great taste of organic peach on a stick!
- A refreshing organic peach ice lolly with a juicy soft centre
- Made with organic fruits
- Containing 60 calories per lolly
- With no artificial colours and flavours and delicious fruity taste
- Certified vegan, suitable for a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Solero loves fruit and the planet
- Pack size: 52ml
Water, Sugar1, Peach Juice from Concentrate1 (9%), Grape Juice from Concentrate1, Peach1 (7%), Peach Puree1 (6%), Lemon Juice Concentrate1, Stabiliser (Pectin), Natural Flavourings, Carrot Juice Concentrate1, Apple Juice Concentrate1, 1From Organic Agriculture
Store at -18ºC., Best before end: see side of pack.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
5 x 52 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per 100 ml||Per portion**||%* per portion**|
|Energy||454 kJ||480 kJ||250 kJ||-|
|-||108 kcal||115 kcal||60 kcal||3%|
|Fat||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1%|
|of which saturates||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||<1%|
|Carbohydrate||26 g||27 g||14 g||5%|
|of which sugars||25 g||27 g||14 g||16%|
|Protein||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<1%|
|Salt||0.02 g||0.03 g||0.01 g||<1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**Portion = 52 ml = 55 g, 260 ml / 275 g = 5 x portion||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019