- Energy886kJ 212kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1055kJ / 253kcal
- Pork loin steaks with added water and a Mediterranean inspired coating.
- BBQ Coated with smoked paprika, tomato and garlic, these pork loin steaks are great come rain or shine.
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin (84%), Water, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Tomato Powder, Smoked Paprika, Garlic Powder, Glucose Syrup, Dried Garlic, Onion Powder, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid), Thyme, Yeast Extract, Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Tapioca Starch, Spirit Vinegar Powder, Black Pepper, Dried Red Chilli, Maltodextrin, Paprika Extract, Radish Concentrate, Parsley, Carrot Concentrate, Flavouring.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 Chilled: 23-25 mins Place on a baking tray and cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 23-25 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated medium/high grill for 14-16 minutes. Turn occasionally.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pork steak (84g**)|
|Energy||1055kJ / 253kcal||886kJ / 212kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019