Tesco Chilli Cheese Hot Dog Twin Pack 286G
- Energy1731kJ 414kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1322kJ / 316kcal
- 2 Bread rolls topped with pork sausage, cheese sauce and garnished with a mixture of red Cheddar and Mozzarella full fat soft cheese, marinated jalapeno chillies and chilli flakes quick frozen.
- A tasty pork sausage in a roll, topped with cheese sauce and spicy jalapeno chillies a perfect snack, ready in minutes, straight from the microwave.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour, Pork Sausage (27%) [Pork, Water, Salt, Glucose Syrup, Stabiliser (Trisodium Citrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Erythorbate, Extracts of Rosemary), Spice Extracts, Spices, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite)], Water, Red Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (contains Colour: Annatto), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Jalapeño Chilli (2%) [Jalapeño Chilli, Sugar, Salt, Water, Spirit Vinegar], Crème Fraîche (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Pea Starch, Sugar, Pecorino Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Dextrose, Salt, Chilli Flakes, Potato Starch, Spices.
- Also, may contain Celery and Mustard. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze., Keep frozen at -18C or cooler.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 1 Hot Dog FROZEN: 800W 2mins 30secs/ 990W 2mins 10secs.
2 Hot Dogs FROZEN: 800W 4 mins / 900W 3mins 30secs.
Remove film. Place the product onto a microwaveable plate.
1 Hot Dog - Heat on full power for 2 minutes 30 seconds (800W), 2 minutes 10 seconds (900W).
2 Hot Dogs - Heat on full power for 4 minutes (800W), 3 minutes 30 seconds (900W).
Stand for 1 minute.
Do not reheat.
- Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Caution: The product will be very hot inside after heating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
286g e (2 x 143g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One hot dog (131g**)|
|Energy||1322kJ / 316kcal||1731kJ / 414kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019