Tesco Nacho Chicken Wings 514G
- Energy1718kJ 412kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1047kJ / 251kcal
- Chicken single joint wings coated in a Mexican spice rub, with an avocado and lime sauce sachet and crushed nacho topping.
- With a crunchy nacho crumb and refreshing avocado and lime sauce
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Wing (81%), Avocado and Lime Sauce Sachet (9%) [Rapeseed Oil, Water, Gherkin, Avocado, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Salt, Concentrated Lime Juice, Cornflour, Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper, Gelling Agent (Pectin)], Crushed Nacho Topping (5%) [Tortilla Chips [Maize Flour, Sunflower Oil], Red Pepper, Rapeseed Oil, Spices, Sea Salt], White Sugar, Spices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Green Pepper, Chilli Extract, Dried Onion, Parsley, Yeast Extract, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Lime Oil, Paprika Extract.
- May contain milk.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Chilled: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes. Heat the sauce sachet in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Serve chicken with the sauce.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.Remove the sauce sachet and keep to one side.After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product will contain bones..Caution: This product contains raw meat..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (164g**)|
|Energy||1047kJ / 251kcal||1718kJ / 412kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019