Mcvities Hobnobs 5 Peanut Butter Fudge Flapjacks 145.8G
- Energy572 kJ 136 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Rolled Oats Baked with Hobnobs Biscuit Pieces, Syrup and Peanut Butter Fudge Flavour Pieces Topped with Milk Chocolate
- Bursting with oats
- Individually wrapped
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 145.8g
Rolled Oats (36%), Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup) (13%), Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Sugar, Milk Chocolate (8%) [Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Dried Skimmed Milk, Dried Whey (Milk), Butter Oil (Milk), Vegetable Fats (Shea, Palm), Emulsifiers (Soya Lecithin, E476), Flavouring], Peanut Butter Fudge Flavour Pieces (6%) [Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk (Condensed Skimmed Milk, Sugar), Vegetable Oil (Coconut), Stabilisers (Pectins, Sodium Alginate), Flavouring], Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Emulsifier (E471), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Product contains 23% Hobnobs biscuit pieces
- May also contain Peanuts, Nuts, Egg
- May Contain: Eggs, Nuts, Peanuts
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
5 Typical number of flapjacks per pack: 5
Name and address
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm)
- UK 0800 456 1372, Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
- Mail (UK): Freepost McVitie's.
- (Outside UK): McVitie's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 7249,
- LE65 2ZH,
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
145.8 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Flapjack (30.7g)|
|of which Saturates||6.6g||2.0g|
|of which Sugars||39.0g||12.0g|
|Typical number of flapjacks per pack: 5||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019