- Brasil Daterra Sunrise Ground Coffee
- Find us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- About this coffee
- Some people like scented candles and look at pictures of tropical beach scenes on the laptop. Others prefer to have a sit down and drink Brasil Daterra Sunrise.
- Now, it's not that we' re saying that coffee from our friends at the Daterra Estates in the Minas region of Brasil - where the altitude, flat terrain and mild climate helps grow a beautifully balanced, award-winningly mellow bean - is better for a good 'ol relax than candles, tea and a beach scene... it' s just that it definitely is.
- Here is a Mule who wants to look on the bright side of things. He does. He's tried really hard to be that little ray of sunshine, to be fine with it all.
- But he's not really that type. The mere sight of Robusta beans or instant coffee crumples his brow and clenches his jaw.
- After all, good coffee is never a matter of taking it easy - flavour doesn't just 'turn up'. It needs to be cultivated by expert growers, coaxed by obsessive roasters, and given the 'Hooves up' by the fussiest critic there is.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Brasil, ground, mellow
- Strength - It will kick you this hard - 3
- For those who know how to take it easy
- Carried from Daterra Estates, Minas Gerais, Brasil
- With tastes of caramel, biscuit and hazelnut
- This bag is full of ground coffee
- Roasted with pride in Meltham, Yorkshire
- Rainforest Alliance certified
- Pack size: 227g
Store away from direct sunlight and any strong odours - these beans have had enough sun thank you very much. And don't even think about putting it in the fridge., Once open, use within 2 weeks and store in an airtight container
Preparation and Usage
- The Mule Rules (A Quick Brewing Guide)
- 1. Choose your weapon
- Grumpy Mule coffees are suitable for use in a wide range of brewing equipment. For espresso machines, finely grind your beans or choose espresso grind for best results.
- 2. Load Up
- Use 2 heaped dessertspoonfuls (those big ones your mum only had out for special occasions) of fresh, ground coffee per cup. If you want to be a nerd about it that's 15g per 250ml of coffee.
- Espresso heads, a good dose for our coffee is 14-18g per double shot with an extraction time of about 27 seconds. Just don't count mississipily (watch Friends, it'll make sense).
- 3. Fire!
- Allow heated water to come off the boil (about 93-95º) before pouring. It's just enough time to tweet a pic of the pack at a jaunty angle. Serve the coffee immediately once brewed.
Name and address
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- The Roastery,
- HD9 4EP,
- Tel: 01484 852601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
227 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019