Viakal With Vinegar Limescale Cleaner 500Ml
- Viakal With Vine
- Viakal Vinegar combines the expertise of Viakal and the action of vinegar to remove even the toughest limescale, soapscum and watermarks. Ideal for regular use in your bathroom and kitchen to provide clean and shiny surfaces every day. Its special formula respects your surfaces and helps prevent limescale return.
- Nr 1 against limescale (IRI value share, 52 w/e 31/07/2018)
- Removes up to 100% of limescale (tested on most common bathroom surfaces)
- With the power of traditional vinegar
- Long lasting shine
- Prevents limescale from coming back
- Cleans soap scum and other bathroom dirt
- Safe for your surfaces
- Ideal for regular usage in your bathroom and kitchen
- Pack size: 500ml
<5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Perfumes, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal
Preparation and Usage
- Apply the liquid directly on your surfaces, or on a sponge that you use to wipe your surfaces. Rinse well afterwards. For tough encrustations: leave to act for up to 5 min. Rinse well. Repeat if necessary. Don’t use on: hot, damaged, or acid sensitive surfaces (eg. gold, silver, copper, aluminum), coloured or old/ damaged enamel, household appliances (incl. water boilers), natural stone (eg. marble, travertine). If in doubt, test first on a hidden area.
- Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products.
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- [UK] 0800 028 3292
- [IE] 1800 509 435
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Do not mix with bleach or other cleaning products.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019