Nestle Oat Cheerios 375G
- Energy500kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1666kJ
- Fortified Whole Grain Oat, Sweetened, Cereal Os
- For more info... Nestlecereals.co.uk
- Now the whole family can enjoy the goodness of oats† every morning
- †Oat grain fibre helps contribute to normal bowel function (as per EU commission decision 432/2012.)
- Why not try...
- Nestle Cheerios Oat
- Nestle Cheerios Oat Crisp
- Made with 81% whole grain oats
- Naturally high in fibre & packed with 9 vitamins & minerals including calcium & iron
- Perfect with warm or cold milk!
- High in fibre
- With 9 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 375g
- High in fibre
Whole Grain Oat Flour (81.6%), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Molasses, Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Antioxidant: Tocopherols
- May also contain Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
12 12 Servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
375 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* A 30g serving provides|
|of which saturates||1.5g||1.6g||20g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||18g||11g||90g||5.5|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*||-||-|
|Vitamin D||2.85µg 55%||0.86µg 17%||-||-|
|Vitamin C||42mg 53%||15mg 19%||-||-|
|Riboflavin||0.85mg 61%||0.49mg 35%||-||-|
|Niacin||9.8mg 61%||3.1mg 19%||-||-|
|Vitamin B6||0.80mg 57%||0.30mg 21%||-||-|
|Folic Acid||165µg 83%||54.2µg 27%||-||-|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.5mg 59%||1.5mg 25%||-||-|
|Calcium||469mg 59%||293mg 37%||-||-|
|Iron||11mg 81%||3.5mg 25%||-||-|
|*Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé Oat Cheerios provides at least 16% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019