- Energy506kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 844kJ / 203kcal
- Unsmoked, Wiltshire cure rindless back bacon with added water.
- Our Tesco finest* Wiltshire cure bacon comes from outdoor bred pigs which give tasty, succulent pork. Our experts cure the meat by steeping it in an aged Wiltshire brine for a distinctive salty taste and succulent texture.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (89%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Potassium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite).
- Contains pork.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For best results, grill. Place under a pre-heated grill for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally.
Instructions: Fry in a little oil for 3-5 minutes, turning occasionally. Drain well before serving.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 6-8 hours in the fridge.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||2 rashers (60g)|
|Energy||844kJ / 203kcal||506kJ / 122kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019