- Energy1574kJ 376kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1016kJ / 243kcal
- Roasted carrot, parsnip, butternut squash and red onion combined with red cabbage and beetroot cooked with red wine and spices and Bramley apple, encased in a thyme and black pepper shortcrust pastry and garnished with toasted pumpkin seeds.
- Rich mulled red cabbage and beetroot with roasted vegetables in a thyme and black pepper pastry. Our rich red cabbage and beetroot are slowly braised with allspice and orange zest to add sweetness and combined with roasted chunks of carrot, parsnip, squash and red onion, and Bramley apple. Our experts have combined this rich filling with thyme and black pepper pastry and hand finished it with a sprinkle of toasted pumpkin seeds.
INGREDIENTS: Roasted Vegetables (36%) [Red Onion, Parsnip, Carrot, Butternut Squash, Rapeseed Oil], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Red Cabbage (9%), Beetroot (9%), Palm Oil, Maize Flour, Red Onion, White Wine Vinegar, Rapeseed Oil, Demerara Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar [Wine Vinegar, Grape Must Concentrate], Bramley Apple, Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Cornflour, Red Wine (0.5%), Orange Zest, Garlic Purée, Salt, Lemon Zest, Black Pepper, Cassia, Allspice, Thyme.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: 170, 5, 190
Time: 25 mins
Instructions: For best results serve hot. Remove all packaging including card base. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 - 25 mins
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
Number of uses
- Caution: Contains alcohol..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a galette (155g)|
|Energy||1016kJ / 243kcal||1574kJ / 376kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019