- Energy268kJ 64kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1071kJ / 257kcal
- 12 Oatcakes with a layer of full fat soft cheese, lobster, coldwater prawn and king prawn mousse and a layer of full fat soft cheese and watercress mousse, garnished with smoked salmon (Salmo salar) pieces.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. The salmon in this product comes from producers inspected to RSPCA welfare standards by the RSPCA's independently certified farm assurance scheme. For information go to www.rspcaassured.org.uk 12 Oatcakes with a layer of full fat soft cheese, lobster, coldwater prawn and king prawn mousse and a layer of full fat soft cheese and watercress mousse, garnished with smoked salmon (Salmo salar) pieces. Lobster and prawn mousse paired with creamy watercress mousse on a savoury oatcake base. Hand garnished with Scottish smoked salmon. This product is ready to eat. Remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving, remove collar and serve. Serve as party food or as a starter with a few salad leaves.
INGREDIENTS: Single Cream (Milk), Water, Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (13%), Smoked Salmon (8%) [Salmon (Fish), Salt, Sugar], Watercress (6%), Oat Flakes, Rapeseed Oil, Lobster (Crustacean) (3.5%), Prawn (Crustacean) (3.5%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (3.5%), Oatmeal, Cornflour, Fish Gelatine, Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Spirit Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Salt, Milk Proteins, Palm Oil, White Pepper, Dried Parsley, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Black Pepper, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Sea Salt, Flavouring.
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for home freezing.
- This product is ready to eat. Remove from fridge 10 minutes before serving, remove collar and serve.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
300g e (2 x 150g)
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1071kJ / 257kcal||268kJ / 64kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019