- Energy963kJ 230kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 852kJ / 204kcal
- Pasta with spinach and sunflower seeds in a pesto dressing.
- Almighty Green Pasta with spinach and sunflower seeds in a pesto dressing. Pasta shells tossed with power seed pesto, posh toasted pine nuts, zingy garlic and spinach
- Pasta shells tossed with power seed pesto, posh toasted pine nuts, zingy garlic and spinach
- Pack size: 225g
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pasta [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water], Spinach (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Seeds (2.5%), Basil, Parsley, Olive Oil, Toasted Pine Nuts, Lemon Juice, Mint, Pumpkin Seed, Salt, Roast Garlic Purée, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (113g)|
|Energy||852kJ / 204kcal||963kJ / 230kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019