- Energy608kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 608kJ / 146kcal
- Pearl barley, sprouted maple peas and chargrilled celery salad with a lemon dressing.
- Hipster Salad Pearl barley, sprouted maple peas and chargrilled celery salad with a lemon dressing. Elevated hippy food with sprouted maple peas, grains, greens and lush citrus dressing.
- Elevated hippy food with sprouted maple peas, grains, greens and lush citrus dressing.
- Pack size: 200g
INGREDIENTS: Cooked Pearl Barley [Pearl Barley, Water], Spinach (10%), Sprouted Maple Peas (9%), Peas (8%), Chargrilled Celery (7%), Chargrilled Green Beans (7%), Cooked Black Barley [Black Barley, Water], Rapeseed Oil, Lemon Juice, Red Pepper, Water, Olive Oil, Sugar, Parsley, Lime Juice, Mint, Salt, Black Pepper, Cornflour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (100g)|
|Energy||608kJ / 146kcal||608kJ / 146kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019