Tesco Finest Mandarin and Ginger Layered Dessert 948g, Serves 6
- Energy1615kJ 387kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1021.84kJ (244.71kcal)
- A layered dessert of digestive crumb, mandarin compote, ginger custard and stabilised cream, decorated with gold lustred caramelised orange shred.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Delicious layers of crumbly biscuit, mandarin compote, spiced ginger custard and fresh British cream topped with gold shimmer orange zest. This product is ready to eat. Serve as your Christmas dessert centre piece for the whole family.
INGREDIENTS: Whole (Milk), Whipping Cream (Milk) (19%), Sugar, Cream (Milk) (10%), Mandarin (10%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised (Orange Juice), Glucose Syrup, Water, Pasteurised Lemon Juice (Lemon Juice), Palm Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Cornflour, Invert Sugar Syrup, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Dextrose, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Powder, Orange Zest, Flavouring, Milk Proteins, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Raising Agent (Sodium Carbonates), Carriers (Potassium Aluminium Silicate, Propylene Glycol, Water), Processing Aids (Polysorbate 80, Tetrasodium Diphosphate), Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Annatto, Iron Oxide, Curcumin)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a dessert (158g)|
|Energy||1021.84kJ (244.71kcal)||1614.51kJ (386.64kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016