- Tesco All in One Dishwasher Tablets Lemon
- For a sparkling finish Cuts through grease Lifts baked on food
- Tesco All-in-One Dishwasher Tablets Lemon
Ingredients: 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents. <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates. Also contains: Enzymes, Perfume, Limonene.
Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid extremes of temperatures. Store tablets away from damp and close box after use.
Produced in the U.K.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Tablet
- Use only in a dishwasher. Always follow the machine manufacturer's instructions. To open pouch tear seal and unfasten zip. Place 1 tablet in the dry dispenser - no need to unwrap. Close the dispenser, select an appropriate wash programme switch on your dishwasher as usual. For heavily soiled items, choose a wash at 65°C. In areas with particularly hard water, the addition of salt may be necessary. Use only to wash dishes and cutlery. Safe for use with septic tanks. Dosage: 1 tablet
- Handle with dry hands only. Do not unwrap tablets. Do not pierce, break or crush tablets. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice. Wash hands immediately after contact with the tablet. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. Close dishwasher dispenser immediately after dosing. CLOSE THE BAG PROPERLY AFTER EACH USE Do not put tablets into the cutlery basket. Certain items are not suitable for cleaning in dishwashers. These include some lead crystal and decorated glassware, antique and hand painted porcelain, items with the pattern over the glaze, items with handles of bone, wood or some plastic materials which cannot withstand temperatures of 70°C, coloured or anodised aluminium ware, items with gold or other precious metal decoration. If in doubt, consult manufacturers recommendations or test wash one piece. Do not let silver items come into contact with other metals in the dishwasher - it is also important they are not left soiled or wet within the machine.
- Contains ,
- Causes serious eye irritation.,
- If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.,
- Keep out of reach of children. (This phrase needs to be BOLD & RED),
- Read label before use.,
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.,
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.,
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling.,
- Contains SUBTILISIN. May produce an allergic reaction.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
1530g e (85x18g)
WARNING Contains , Causes serious eye irritation., If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand., Keep out of reach of children. (This phrase needs to be BOLD & RED), Read label before use., IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing., If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention., Wash hands thoroughly after handling., Contains SUBTILISIN. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019