- Coconut Oil Cleansing Conditioner Co-Wash
- Palmer's® Coconut Oil Formula™ products contain ethically and sustainably sourced Coconut Oil and Tahitian Monoï, infused with Tiaré flower petals. These raw, natural ingredients deeply hydrate, repair damage and give hair incredible shine. Palmer's Coconut Oil Co-Wash is a no-lather shampoo-alternative that gently cleanses without stripping moisture or color. Free of harsh detergents this sulfate-free formula is perfect for: extra dry, color-treated, processed, curly, fragile or breakage-prone hair.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera) deeply moisturizes & adds shine
- Monoï Oil (Gardenia Tahitensis Flower) hydrates & softens
- Keratin Protein strengthens & protects
- Palmer's® is against animal testing.
- Advanced formula with monoi
- Raw coconut oil (cocos nucifera) harvested from the coconut palm
- For dry, damaged, or color treated hair
- Made with natural coconut oil and monoi
- Formulated with ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Made with natural vitamin E (tocopherol)
- No sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, gluten or dyes
- Pack size: 473ml
Water (Aqua), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Ceteth-2, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethyl Stearamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Myristyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose, Sodium Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Coumarin
- Free From: Gluten
Made in USA
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Wet hair and rinse thoroughly, then apply 12 to 20 pumps into your palms and rub together (20 to 40 pumps recommended for thicker/longer hair). Apply directly to the scalp in sections, and add a splash of water to emulsify product on your scalp. Since this product is free of sulfates, it will not lather. Massage thoroughly into hair, comb through, and leave in for the duration of the shower (as long as possible) for maximum cleansing and conditioning. Rinse thoroughly while continuing to massage hair and scalp. Can also be applied after cleansing as a leave-in conditioner.
- Warnings: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Name and address
- E.T. Browne (U.K) Ltd.,
- N3 1XW,
- E.T. Browne (U.K) Ltd.,
- N3 1XW,
Warnings: For External Use Only. Avoid Contact with Eyes. Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019