- Gingerbread biscuits with a sachet of white icing and a selection of fruit flavoured jelly sweets, red, green and gold sugar decorations and marshmallows.
- Fly along to: www.thelittletreatsbakery.co.uk
- Perfect for family craft time
- A traditional activity in the run up to Christmas
- Time flies when you're having fun!
- Easy peasy build tray
- Jolly sprinkles
- A festive treat to make and... eat!
- Festive fun all under one roof
Wheat Flour (with added Calcium, Iron, Niacin (B3) and Thiamine (B1)), Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Palm Oil, Golden Syrup (Invert Sugar Syrup), Invert Sugar Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Stearin, Sunflower Oil, Ginger Powder, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Egg, Maize Starch, Anti-Caking Agents (Potato Starch, Maize Starch), Beef Gelatine, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Curcumin, Anthocyanins, Paprika Extract, Iron Oxide), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Flavourings, Pork Gelatine, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Rice Starch, Maltodextrin, Emulsifiers (Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Safflower Concentrate, Spirulina Concentrate, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Sucrose, Lemon Concentrate, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Apple Concentrate, Glazing Agents (Shellac, Beeswax), Radish Concentrate, Blackcurrant Concentrate, Coconut Oil, Carrot Concentrate, Hibiscus Concentrate, Tapioca Starch
- May also contain Nuts, Milk and Soya
Store in a cool dry place, away from strong lights and odours.
Preparation and Usage
- Serving Suggestions
- No baking required. This pack contains 6 Gingerbread house shaped biscuits, a sachet of white coloured icing and three sachets of sweets to decorate. Soften the icing by massaging the icing sachet for 1 minute. Once the icing is soft, with adult supervision use scissors to cut the corner off the end of the icing sachet. Discard safely. Have fun creating your very own Christmas Gingerbread House!
- Step by Step building instructions
- Prepare the icing
- Massage the icing sachet before you start decorating, to soften and aid flow. Cut a small hole in one corner, start small and increase if necessary.
- Building the walls
- Lay out one end panel wall and pipe icing lines on the reverse side of the biscuit. Attach a side panel to the icing line using the white tray to help hold the biscuits in place.
- Completing the walls
- Repeat the previous step with the other end panel and side panel so you have all four walls iced together. (Build tray not shown).
- Attach the roof
- Pipe down the reverse sides of the front and back roof panel, then add the roof section. Do this one roof piece at a time, then pipe a line across the top to hold it securely in place.
- Piped decorations
- Follow the little indents on each biscuit to decorate your house. The little scallops on the roof are for the tiles and the shapes of window and doors will make it feel like home.
- Sweet decorations
- As you pipe each section, decorate with the little candy beads, the jelly sweets and the mini marshmallows. A final sprinkle of icing sugar (not included) will give it a festive feel.
Number of uses
Contains approximately 18 servings
- Please always supervise children when using scissors.
Name and address
- The Little Treats Bakery,
- CW9 7RQ.
- Our characterful treats were perfect when they left the family bakery, but if they fall short in any way and fail to make you smile, please write to:
- Customer Care,
- The Little Treats Bakery,
- CW9 7RQ.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 1/18th Decorated House|
|of which saturates||5.3g||2.1g|
|of which sugars||36.6g||14.3g|
|Contains approximately 18 servings||-||-|
CAUTION Please always supervise children when using scissors.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019