- Red French Wine
- Merlot 70% - Cabernet Sauvignon 30%
- This Bordeaux wine offers a ripe fruity nose, very concentrated. Full body, rich and fleshy with a lot of charm, it would be best served at room temperature, along with red meats (grilled or roasted), as well as delicatessen and medium bodied cheeses.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Ripe fruity nose, full body, rich and elegant.
Region of Origin
Grands vins de Gironde
Type of Closure
Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon
- The grapes are mechanically harvested followed by a traditional temperature controlled vinification. The wine is aged in stainless Steel vats. A slow fermentation is used to allow the optimal extraction of aromas.
- Chateau du Mont Carlau is located in Saint Sulpice de Pommiers, 50km away from Bordeaux. This Chateau is a family owned estate that has belonged to the Laville Family for 6 generations.
- The Vineyard at Chateau du Mont Carlau occupies 40 hectares and is made up of predominantly Clay and Limestone.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of France
Name and address
- Sulpice de Pommers,
- Sulpice de Pommers,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019