- For a laundry detergent that’s gentle next to skin and tough on stains, look no further: Persil Non-Bio Liquid Detergent combines both of these qualities in one handy bottle. Packaged in a convenient flip top bottle with a pouring spout, Persil liquid laundry detergent is quick and simple to use. Persil liquid also comes with a free Stain Eraser Dosing Ball to make pre-treating stains easy. Persil non-bio cleans tough stains like oil and Ribena while leaving clothes kind next to skin. As a non-bio detergent without enzymes, it is specially designed to be suitable for those with sensitive skin. Persil’s skin care research is recognised by the British Skin Foundation, so you can be sure that Persil non-bio will be gentle next to skin.
- Dosage: Follow these instructions for the best results with Persil non bio liquid. Before first use, remove the safety cap by peeling gently towards spout. Dispose of carefully. Pour the correct dosage of Persil liquid into the Stain Eraser Ball (check the product label for full dosing instructions for your load size) and place on top of the clothes in the washing machine drum. Check the garment care labels before selecting the appropriate temperature and wash cycle. Do not use on silk, wool or other delicate fabrics. To pre-treat stains with the Stain Eraser Ball out of the middle of the bottle, pour a small amount of neat liquid detergent into the ball and apply directly to the stain, then rub the area gently with the base of the Stain Eraser Ball to help loosen the stain. After pre-treatment, place the garment in the washing machine with the recommended dosage of Persil liquid.
- Gentle next to skin, tough on stains
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Use with Comfort Pure for everyday kindness
- British Skin Foundation recognises Persil’s research into skin care and it is accredited by Netmums
- Dermatologically tested
- Have you tried the full Persil Non Bio range? Also available in powder, capsules and powergems
- Pack size: 1.33litre
5-15%: Anionic surfactants. <5%: Nonionic surfactants, Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Check care labels first. Wash dark colours separately. Check colour-fastness before pre-treating with neat liquid. Do not use on silk and wool. Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C. Stain Eraser Ball not recommended for combined washer dryers. Unilever recommends to wash at low temperatures such as 30°C. The Stain Eraser Ball is not a toy. Keep away from children
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting e ects. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Before first use: Remove plug by peeling gently towards spout. Dispose of carefully
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019