- Energy310kJ 74kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 775kJ / 184kcal
- Sliced dry cured Aberdeen Angus beef.
- This perfectly seasoned beef is made with topside of Aberdeen Angus Beef, the characteristic marbling of the meat gives the slices a unique tender texture and delicate taste. It's made in Italy by a family run company with 8 generations of expertise dating back to 1812.
- Slices of tender, dry cured topside of Aberdeen Angus beef matured in the foothills of the Alps.
- Pack size: 80g
Beef, Salt, Flavouring, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in Italy, using beef from Scotland
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||4 slices (40g)|
|Energy||775kJ / 184kcal||310kJ / 74kcal|
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019