Perfectly Imperfect Woman Milly
- THE QUEEN OF FEEL-GOOD FICTION!
- `With mystery, romance and humour, every page of this enjoyable tale is glorious' heat
- `A lovely romantic comedy and, with its cast of colourful characters, is another masterpiece from queen of romance Milly Johnson' My Weekly
- `Heartwarming' Bella
- The brand new novel from the Sunday Times bestselling author of The Queen of Wishful Thinking - a gorgeous read full of love, life and laughter.
- Marnie Salt has made so many mistakes in her life that she fears she will never get on the right track. But when she `meets' an old lady on a baking chatroom and begins confiding in her, little does she know how her life will change.
- Arranging to see each other for lunch, Marnie finds discovers that Lilian is every bit as mad and delightful as she'd hoped - and that she owns a whole village in the Yorkshire Dales, which has been passed down through generations. And when Marnie needs a refuge after a crisis, she ups sticks and heads for Wychwell - a temporary measure, so she thinks.
- But soon Marnie finds that Wychwell has claimed her as its own and she is duty bound not to leave. Even if what she has to do makes her as unpopular as a force 12 gale in a confetti factory! But everyone has imperfections, as Marnie comes to realise, and that is not such a bad thing - after all, your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.
- The Perfectly Imperfect Woman is the heart-warming and hilarious new novel from the queen of feel-good fiction - a novel of family, secrets, love and redemption ... and broken hearts mended and made all the stronger for it.
- Praise for Milly Johnson:
- 'A glorious, heartfelt novel' ROWAN COLEMAN
- `Absolutely loved it. Milly's writing is like getting a big hug with just the right amount of bite underneath. I was rooting for Bonnie from the start' JANE FALLON
- `Bursting with warmth and joie de vivre' JILL MANSELL
- `Warm, optimistic and romantic' KATIE FFORDE
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016