- Energy557kJ 134kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 671kJ / 161kcal
- 2 Scallop shells filled with king prawns (Penaeus vannamei), scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica) and lightly smoked salmon (Salmo salar) with samphire and a lemon and pink peppercorn butter.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Lightly smoked Scottish salmon fillet piece, velvety scallops and plump, juicy king prawns on a bed of samphire. Finished with a zesty lemon and pink peppercorn butter. Responsibly sourced Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why our fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries, continually improving already high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: Scallop (Mollusc) (22%), Smoked Salmon (22%) [Salmon (Fish), Salt], King Prawn (Crustacean) (21%), Samphire (16%), Butter (Milk), Lemon Zest, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Chive, Pink Peppercorns, Cornflour, Salt, Sea Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately., Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200??C / Fan 180??C / Gas 6 13-14 minutes Remove sleeve, film lid and grey plastic insert, return coquilles to foil tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes. Stir carefully before serving. Caution. Shell will be hot.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Caution Take care removing from oven as shells will be hot.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each shell (83g**)|
|Energy||671kJ / 161kcal||557kJ / 134kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019