- Energy1788kJ 431kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1490kJ / 360kcal
- Rolled beef rib with mustard infused beef dripping.
- Tesco British Beef Rib with Mustard rolled with mustard and beef dripping. We work in partnership with trusted farmers to ensure high welfare standards from farm to fork, to deliver great quality beef. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended
- With beef dripping and a mustard trio for flavour
INGREDIENTS: Beef (93%), Beef Dripping, Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Flour, Spirit Vinegar, Sea Salt, Mustard Husk, Ground Pimento, Turmeric], Wholegrain Mustard [Cider Vinegar, Mustard Seed, Water, Sea Salt, Black Peppercorns, Allspice, Chilli], English Mustard [Mustard Flour, Water, Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cane Sugar, Turmeric], Beef Gelatine, Parsley, Sea Salt.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Instructions: Temperature: 160, 4, 180
Pre-heat the oven 220°C/ Fan 200°C/ Gas Mark 8. Place the joint into the foil tray, season with salt and pepper. Roast in the centre of the oven: 20 minutes. Reduce the heat to 180°C/ Fan 160°C/ Gas Mark 4 and roast for 2 mins per 100g (rare), 3 mins per 100g (medium) or 4 mins per 100g (well done). Remove from the oven, cover with foil and allow joint to rest in warm place for 10 minutes before carving. To carve, lay the joint flat and cut in half down the centre. Turn joint onto cut edge and slice.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Produced in the U.K or Ireland, Origin the U.K or Ireland
Preparation and Usage
Remove beef from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 120g|
|Energy||1490kJ / 360kcal||1788kJ / 431kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019