Woodside Farms Pork Shoulder Steaks
- Energy688kJ 165kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 688.00kJ (164.80kcal)
- Boneless pork shoulder steaks.
- Woodside Farms Pork Shoulder Steaks
INGREDIENTS: Pork Shoulder
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Remove packaging and lightly oil steaks. Heat a dry frying pan until hot and cook steaks for 1 minute each side. Reduce to medium heat and cook for 14-18 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100g|
|Energy||688.00kJ (164.80kcal)||688.00kJ (164.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016