- Energy1315kJ 312kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 526kJ / 125kcal
- Reduced salt unsmoked gammon joint formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.Perfect for a hassle free family meal, just place in the oven and follow the simple cooking instructions.
- From Trusted Farms With the fat and rind removed, with a lower salt cure
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Dextrose, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the coking instructions above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C Fan 170°C Gas 5 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes Place joint in a roasting tin and cover with foil. Place on to the middle shelf of the oven and cook for 30 minutes per 500g plus 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and open up the foil for the last 15 minutes. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from Denmark
Preparation and Usage
Remove and dispose of packaging
Number of uses
Minimum 3 Servings
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 250g **|
|Energy||526kJ / 125kcal||1315kJ / 312kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019