Tesco Finest Venison Rack with a Cranberry and Pumpkin Seed Crumb and Cherry Sauce 0.72kg-0.92kg, Serves 4
- Energy1274kJ 302kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 670kJ / 159kcal
- Rack of venison with seeded cranberry crumb and cherry sauce
- Rich and full of flavour, this French trimmed New Zealand venison rack is an attractive joint of tender meat. Ready to prepare at home with a seeded crumb for added texture and a deliciously sweet and tangy Morello cherry glaze. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
INGREDIENTS: Venison (67%), Water, Whole Cherries, White Sugar, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seed, Port (contains Sulphites), Sugar, Potato Flour, Rice Flour, Cherry, Maize Starch, Cranberry, Concentrated Beetroot Juice, Cranberry Concentrate, Parsley, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Cracked Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Salt, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Sunflower Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing., Keep refrigerated.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Pre-heat the oven to 220??C/ Fan 200??C/ Gas 7. Place in the centre of the oven on a tray and roast for 30 minutes (rare), 35 minutes (medium) or 40 minutes (well done). For the last 5 minutes of cooking spoon over 2 teaspoons of cherry sauce onto the rack and sprinkle over the crumb. When cooked remove from the oven and rest for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with the cherry dipping sauce.
- Remove venison from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 190g|
|Energy||670kJ / 159kcal||1274kJ / 302kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016