- Energy551kJ 131kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 367kJ/87kcal
- Gingerbread Flavour Sauce
- Original Custard Since 1837
- Bird's® was established in 1837 and loved by generations ever since. Bird's Desserts are made and served in millions of homes where they are at the heart of a good family Christmas.
- Made with real liqueur
- Ready to pour
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 465g
Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Ginger Liqueur (1%), Whey (Milk), Black Treacle, Flavouring, Total Milk content 75%
- Lifestyle Other Text: Ginger Liqueur contains Alcohol
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 3 days., Best Before End: See Top of Pack
- Cooking Instructions (General): Tastes delicious hot or cold...
- Makes 3 portions.
- Hob (From Ambient): 1 Empty contents of the carton into a saucepan.
- 2 Heat gently stirring frequently, do not boil.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1 Empty contents into a suitable microwaveable container.
- 2 Cover and heat on full power for 2 minutes stirring halfway through heating time (800W/Cat E Microwave).
- All microwave ovens vary, amend cooking times accordingly. After heating please handle with care.
Preparation and Usage
- You make it special
- Bird's Gingerbread Flavour Sauce is delicious served hot over Chocolate Brownie, Sticky Toffee Pudding, Mince Pies or Fruit Pies/Crumbles.
- Why not try pouring cold sauce over ice cream or swirl into sundaes, mix into cold milk for delicious milkshake or add to coffee or hot milk for a comforting hot drink.
Number of uses
3 This pack contain 3 portions
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Birds® Careline:
- Consumer Services
- UK - 0800 0327111
- ROI - 1800 93 2814
- (Your call may be recorded)
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
465 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 150g portion|
|of which Saturates||0.8g||1.2g|
|of which Sugars||10.8g||16.2g|
|This pack contains 3 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016