- Energy539kJ 128kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 635kJ / 151kcal
- Pieces of Alaska pollock (Theragra Chalcogramma) mixed with potato, lemon and herb coated in a light batter and breadcrumbs.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. 4 Fish Cakes Tasty pollock and potato mash generously coated in a crispy crumb. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Tasty pollock and potato mash generously coated in a crispy crumb.
- Pack size: 340g
INGREDIENTS: Pollock (Fish) (42%)
INGREDIENTS: Pollock (Fish) (42%), Potato, Water, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Dried Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Durum Wheat Semolina, Lemon Juice, Onion, Maize Flour, Wheat Starch, Salt, Yeast, Parsley, Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper Extract, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 18-22 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 30 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Produced in the U.K., Caught in the Pacific Ocean
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled Label. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fishcake (85g)|
|Energy||635kJ / 151kcal||539kJ / 128kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019