- Energy1319kJ 315kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values Per 100g
- Cooked Long Grain Rice Topped with Cooked Diced Chicken Breast and Aromatic Curry Sauce.
- Say hello, share you thoughts and find out more about us online at www.kirstys.co.uk
- Hello... We're Kirsty's, a small but passionate bunch with a simple idea, to make free-from food that is nutritious, delicious and satisfying.
- We believe that the food we eat is intrinsically linked to our emotions and how we feel on both the inside and out.
- It's not always easy to eat the right things, particularly if like my son you suffer with food allergies.
- So that's why we've thoughtfully created our recipes to help you feel good every day.
- Kirsty X
- Chilli rating - mild - 1
- 1 of your 5 a day
- 315 calories per meal
- Low in sugars and saturated fat
- Free from gluten, wheat & milk
- Pack size: 320g
- Low in sugars
- Low in saturated fat
Water, Cooked Long Grain Rice (16%), Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Onions, Cooked Diced Chicken Breast (9%) (Chicken (99.55%), Salt), Coconut Milk, Tomato Puree, Margarine (Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Water, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Onion Puree, Ginger Puree, Garlic, Vegetable Bouillon (Potato Maltodextrin, Salt, Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Onion, Parsnip, Sunflower Oil, Parsley, Turmeric, Pepper, Garlic, Mace, Lovage, Nutmeg), Salt, Coriander, Modified Maize Starch, Ground Coriander, Ground Cumin, Cardamom, Green Chillies, Lime Juice from Concentrate, Fenugreek, Chilli Powder, Cinnamon, Ground Cloves, Ground Turmeric, Ground Black Pepper
- Free From: Gluten, Milk, Wheat
- Produced in a factory which handles Nuts, Peanuts & Sesame Seeds
Keep frozen at less than -18°C
- Cooking Instructions (General): For best results cook from frozen. The following instructions are guidelines only. Ensure the product is thoroughly cooked and piping hot before serving. Do not refreeze after defrosting.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 800 Watt
- 1. Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- 2. Place on a microwaveable plat and cook for 4 minutes.
- 3. Peel back film lid and stir thoroughly. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- 4. Stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): 1. Preheat oven to 200°C (Fan 180°C)/ Gas Mark 6/ 400°F. Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid several times.
- 2. Place on a baking tray near the top of the oven. Cook for 30 minutes.
- 3. Remove film lid, stir gently, return to oven for further 10 minutes.
- 4. Allow to stand for 1 minute. Stir before serving.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the U.K.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Made for:
- FY8 5LU.
- FY8 5LU.
WARNING! Although every effort has been made to remove all bones, some may remain.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Meal|
|(of which saturates)||1.4g||4.3g|
|(of which sugars)||4.7g||14.5g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019