- Energy275 kJ 66 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 519 kJ
- Coffee ice cream (with sugar and sweeteners) with cake pieces (5%).
- Coffee Cupcake 500ml - A delicious take on the classic combo, now tasting even better at 330 calories per tub. Introducing new Breyers Delights, a revolutionary lower calorie ice cream for healthy lifestyle enthusiasts which not only tastes great, but has only 290-350 calories per tub (yep, that's per tub), lower sugar, up to 20g of protein and is made with fresh cream. What do we do to make our healthy ice cream taste so good? Each tub of high protein ice cream contains 20g of milk protein from two naturally occurring milk proteins - casein and whey. A naturally sourced sweetener, derived from the leaves of the Stevia rebaudiana plant, we use a highly purified extract of the Stevia leaf to give our icecream the sweetness it needs, which means less sugar and less calories per serving. Fresh cream gives our ice cream its deliciously creamy taste and texture. We believe in making the impossible possible by creating a reduced sugar ice cream tub that allows you to limit your calorie intake whilst treating yourself - without compromising on taste. For more information on our lower calorie, deliciously healthy treat range, please visit our website www.breyersdelights.co.uk or follow us on Instagram @BreyersDelightsUK
- At Breyers Delights we love ice cream & the delight it brings - imagine a delicious ice cream that's big on taste and lower in calories
- Lower cal ice cream at only 330 calories per tub
- High protein ice cream pints
- Lower Sugar
- Made with fresh cream
- Frozen ice cream to be stored at -18˚C
- Pack size: 500ml
- High protein
- Lower Sugar
Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Concentrated Skimmed Milk, Maltodextrin, Sweeteners (Erythritol, Steviol Glycosides), Milk Proteins, Cream (Milk) (4.5%), Sugar, Coffee Extract, Wheat Flour, Stabilisers (Glycerol, Locust Bean Gum, Guar Gum), Potato Starch, Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Egg Powder, Natural Flavourings, Skimmed Milk Powder, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonates)
- May contain: Soy
Store at -18ºC.Best Before End: See base of tub.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Breyers Delights,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Careline: 0800 731 1507
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 100 ml = 2 x scoop**||%* per 2 x scoop**||Per Tub|
|Energy||519 kJ||275 kJ||1375 kJ|
|-||125 kcal||66 kcal||3 %||330 kcal|
|Fat||2.5 g||1.3 g||2 %||6.6 g|
|of which saturates||1.7 g||0.9 g||5 %||4.4 g|
|Carbohydrates||19 g||10 g||4 %||52 g|
|of which sugars||9.9 g||5.2 g||6 %||26 g|
|Protein||7.5 g||4.0 g||8 %||20 g|
|Salt||0.15 g||0.08 g||1 %||0.39 g|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal))||-||-||-||-|
|** 2 x scoop = 100 ml = 53 g. Tub = 5 x (2 x scoop)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019