- Energy1066kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 772kJ / 184kcal
- Chicken breast mini fillets in a southern fried style gluten free crumb coating.
- For stress free teatimes rustle up our wheat & gluten free chicken mini fillets, generously coated in gluten free Southern fried breadcrumbs for a crispy texture. Oven cook in 18 minutes. These tasty breast mini fillets make a quick and easy favourite for the whole family. For a midweek meal serve your Southern fried fillets in Free From wraps with salad and salsa, with Free From mozzarella sticks on the side. Treat yourself after dinner with our Free From desserts and cakes. This product is made with 100% chicken breast and produced in the UK with no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
- Pack size: 305g
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (65%)
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Breast Fillet (65%), Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Gram Flour, Water, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Potato Starch, Salt, Spices, Yeast Powder, Onion Powder, Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Instructions: Oven Chilled: 13-15 mins 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7 Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 23-24 mins 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the EU
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Tray. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (138g**)|
|Energy||772kJ / 184kcal||1066kJ / 253kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
|** When cooked according to instructions 305g typically weighs 277g.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019