- Nourishing Superfoods Powder Blend
- Enjoy as part of a healthy lifestyle and balanced diet.
- For more recipe inspiration visit us at: www.bioglansuperfoods.co.uk
- Superberries is an immune supporting blend of colourful berries and superfoods including goji, acai, pomegranate and coconut water. It's also been enhanced with added vitamins C, K, manganese, folic acid and magnesium which means each serving is bursting with goodness. With a great natural berry taste, and containing only naturally occurring sugars. Superberries is a convenient powder that's easy to add to everyday foods and drinks.
- Immune Support*
- Enlivened with vitamins C* / K / Manganese
- Source of Vitamin C - which *contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Source of Vitamin K - which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Source of Manganese - which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism.
- Source of Magnesium - which contributes to normal muscle function.
- Bioglan was founded over 40 years ago in Sydney, Australia, specialising in vitamins, minerals and nutrition. With our extensive vitamin background we ensure that our Superfood products contain only the best, nutrient dense ingredients and are versatile to use in everyday food and drinks.
- If you like this product why not try our nourishing Supergreens blend
- Tasty berry flavour
- Add to water, smoothies and recipes
- Pack size: 70g
- Source of Vitamin C - which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Source of Vitamin K - which contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Source of Manganese - which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism
- Source of Magnesium - which contributes to normal muscle function
- Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Vitamin K
- Source of Manganese
- Source of Magnesium
Inulin, Goji Berry Fruit Powder (17%), Beetroot Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Coconut Water Powder, Natural Flavouring (Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide), Magnesium Citrate, Acerola Blend (Vitamin C, Roasted Carob, Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide), Açai Freeze Dried Berry Powder (3%), Blueberry Juice Powder (1%), Strawberry Powder (1%), Raspberry Powder (1%), Redcurrant Powder, Montmerency Cherry Freeze Dried Powder (1%), Bilberry Powder, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Manganese Sulphate
- This product is packaged in a factory where Nuts are also handled
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight., Best Before: See edge of pack.
Origin Free Text
Packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to Enjoy Superberries
- No time to spare? Just mix 2 teaspoons (10g) with 200 - 300ml of water for a great tasting, nutritious drink anytime of the day.
- Give your morning smoothie a nutritious lift by adding 1-2 teaspoons into your blender before whizzing up.
- Get creative and add Superberries to pancake and muffin mixes or simply stir into yoghurt for a colourful boost.
Number of uses
7 7 nourishing servings per pack
Name and address
- Packed for:
- PharmaCare Europe Limited,
- RH10 9NQ,
- PharmaCare Europe Limited,
- RH10 9NQ,
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
70 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 10g Serving||%NRV† per 10g|
|Energy||1338 kJ||133 kJ||-|
|-||317 kcal||32 kcal||-|
|Fat||0.2 g||0.02 g||-|
|Of which: Saturates||0.1 g||0.01 g||-|
|Carbohydrates||89 g||8.9 g||-|
|Of which: Sugars||19 g||1.9 g||-|
|Protein||6 g||0.6 g||-|
|Salt||0.1 g||0.01 g||-|
|Vitamin C||640 mg||64 mg||80 %|
|Vitamin K||190 mg||19 mg||25 %|
|Folic Acid||500 µg||50 µg||25 %|
|Magnesium||940 mg||94 mg||25 %|
|Manganese||5 mg||0.5 mg||25 %|
|†NRV=Nutrient Reference Value||-||-||-|
|Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016