- Energy608kJ 146kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 677kJ / 163kcal
- Smoked and plain haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) pieces in a cheese, ale and Dijon mustard sauce topped with medium fat hard cheese and parsley.
- Smoked Haddock Rarebit Cheese & Herb Topping Delicate, flaky haddock in a rich and tangy Cheddar cheese sauce
INGREDIENTS: Milk, Smoked Haddock (20%) [Haddock (Fish), Salt], Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (14%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Haddock (Fish) (10%), Ale (Barley), Worcestershire Sauce [Water, Spirit Vinegar, Sugar, Salt, Taramind Purée, Garlic Purée, Onion Powder, Lemon Concentrate, Clove, Ginger Purée, Chilli, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic], Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard Flour, Spirit Vinegar, Sea Salt, Mustard Husk, Pimento, Turmeric], Maize Starch, White Pepper, Parsley.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 20-23 mins
Instructions: Place the pots onto a flat baking tray and place in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Cook for 20-23 minutes.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pot (**89g)|
|Energy||677kJ / 163kcal||608kJ / 146kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019