- Marinated Slow Cooked Gressingham Duck® Legs, with a sachet of Orange & Maple sauce
- 2 Slow cooked duck legs with a rich orange & maple sauce
- The Gressingham Duck® is a unique breed the first came about when the flavourful Mallard was crossed with the larger Pekin duck. Creating a duck breed now renowned for its superior taste which has made it a favourite amongst restaurant chefs.
- Our Bistro range offers a wide selection of delicious duck classics and new exciting flavours to fill you with even more duckspiration!
- Ready in 30 mins
- From our British farms
- We breed, hatch and rear our ducks on farms across East Anglia
- Pack size: 530g
Duck (75%), Orange and Maple Sauce (18%), Orange Marinade (7%), Orange and Maple Sauce contains: Orange Juice (from Concentrate) (8%), Sugar, Red Wine, Maple Syrup, Red Wine Vinegar, Orange Peel, Cornflour, Cinnamon, Cumin, Fennel Seed, Salt, Orange Marinade contains: Orange Juice (from Concentrate) (2%), Orange Peel, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Puree, Garlic Puree, Sugar, Salt, Black Pepper, Cornflour, Orange Oil, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum
Keep refrigerated 0ºC to +4ºC., Once opened, use within 24 hours and do not exceed use by date., This product has been previously frozen; however, if you do wish to re-freeze, it is safe to do so., If freezing, freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month., Defrost thoroughly in the bottom of a refrigerator and cook within 24 hours., Do not refreeze once defrosted., Suitable for freezing
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Preheat your oven to 220°C, Fan 200°C, Gas Mark 7... Ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 Remove from box...
- ....Oven cook from chilled.
- Remove outer packaging and decant the contents of the pouch into the provided foil tray.
- Set aside sauce sachet for later use.
- To ensure golden crisp duck skin, make sure the duck is skin-side up.
- 2 Place in the oven...
- ...Place the tray into the centre of the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
- 3 Add sauce and bake...
- ...After 25 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 180°C, Fan 160°C, Gas Mark 5. Carefully drain off the excess juices and pour over the sauce from the sachet. Return to the oven for the remaining 5 minutes of cooking.
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Number of uses
2 This pack contains 2 servings
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Pouch Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Sachet
Name and address
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
- Something to say?
- Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or write to us at:
- Loomswood Farm,
- IP13 6JW.
Warning: Contains bones.
|Typical Values||Typical Values (cooked as per instructions) Per 100g||(cooked as per instructions) Per Serving||Reference Intake Per Serving Contains:|
|of which Saturates||3.3g||4.4g||22%|
|of which Sugars||9.9g||13g||14%|
|Of your daily Reference Intake||-||-||-|
|Reference Intake of an average adult 8400kJ/2000kcals||-||-||-|
|This pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016