- Sauvignon Blanc - White Chilean Wine
- As the Pacific Ocean laps over the Chilean shoreline, our vineyard's are blessed with the cooling effect of the Humboldt Current; a natural phenomenon that begins in the icy waters of Antarctica and flows up our wester coastline.
- This allows our cool-climate Sauvignon Blanc grapes to flourish with a fresh and vibrant zestiness of citrus and grapefruit.
- Wine of Chile
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These cool-climate Sauvignon Blanc grapes flourish with a fresh and vibrant zestiness of citrus and grapefruit.
Region of Origin
Vina Concha y Toro
Type of Closure
- Aged in stainless steel tanks for 2 months for a refreshingly soft, balanced and slightly sweet finish
- As the Pacific Ocean laps over the Chilean shoreline, our vineyard's are blessed with the cooling effect of the Humboldt Current; a natural phenomenon that begins in the icy waters of Antartica and flows up our western coastline nurturing the grapes.
- The iconic Andes Mountain range stretches from the far north to the southern tip of Chile, forming a natural barrier that protects the vineyards from pests and the elements. This unique geography, combined with a warm Mediterranean climate ensures our grapes are grown in near-perfect conditions.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Chile
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy with fresh seafood, grilled chicken or simply as an aperitif.
Name and address
- Produced by:
- V.C.S. S.A,
- Bottled by:
- DH9 7XP,
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
- CYT UK Ltd,
- OX33 1ER,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml glass:||Per 125ml glass:|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016