- Energy755kJ 179 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 286kJ
- Haddock Fillet with potatoes, green beans, carrots and parsley sauce
- For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Created by Young's chefs from simple great ingredients & served in our perfect "Steam Tray"™
- An easy way to help you balance taste & health... Simply steam to enjoy!
- With new potatoes, carrots & green beans
- Deliciously balanced meal perfect "steam tray"
- Microwave 7 1/2 minutes
- 179 calories per pack
- Low in fat
- High in protein
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 300g
- Low in fat
- High in protein
New Potatoes, Haddock (28%) (Fish), Baby Carrots (14%), Green Beans (14%), Parsley Sauce (8%) [Water, Milk, Cream (Milk), Parsley, Cornflour, Chardonnay White Wine, Unsalted Butter (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Salt, Fish Gelatine, White Pepper]
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Microwave (From Frozen): Ou Haddock Fillet & Parsley Sauce should be microwaved straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove card sleeve. Do not pierce pack. Place tray directly onto the centre of the turntable and cook on full power as follows:
- 800W - Cook for 7 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min.
- 900W - Cook for 6 1/2 mins, stand for 1 min.
- Caution! Carefully peel back film as steam will be present.
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tray
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g microwaved contains||Each pack microwaved contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||0.5g||1.3g||7%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.6g||4.3g||5%||90g|
|Pack contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016