Tesco Pork Shoulder Joint Plus Sage And Onion Stuffing 1Kg
- Energy1507kJ 362kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1206kJ / 289kcal
- Boneless, rind on shoulder of pork with a pork, sage and onion stuffing.
- British Pork Shoulder Crackling Joint with Pork, Sage and Onion Stuffing From Trusted Farms
INGREDIENTS: Pork Shoulder (84%), Pork and Herb Stuffing (16%)(Pork, Onion, Rice Flour, Water, Gram Flour, Garlic Purée, Butter (Milk), Lemon Zest, Salt, Parsley, Dextrose, Maize Flour, Rosemary, Thyme, Sage, Onion Powder, White Pepper, Nutmeg, Coriander, Yeast Extract, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 180, 6, 200
Time: 90 mins
Instructions: Remove pork from packaging and rest at room temperature for 30 minutes before roasting. Place in a roasting tin. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt. Place in centre of pre-heated oven (220°C /Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7) and cook for 30 minutes, reduce the oven temperature to 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas Mark 6 and cook for a further 60 minutes. Cook thoroghly until juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Remove from oven, cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Remove string and crackling, carve and serve.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1206kJ / 289kcal||1507kJ / 362kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019