- Energy1411kJ 335kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 763kJ / 181kcal
- Pork eye of loin strips with a garlic and ginger marinade, and spring onion.
- Marinated in a garlic and ginger hoisin sauce, topped with spring onion
INGREDIENTS: Pork Loin (92%), Spring Onion, White Sugar, Brown Sugar, Salt, Cornflour, Yeast Extract, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Dried Red Pepper, Garlic Powder, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Onion, Ginger Powder, Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Parsley, Fennel, Cassia, Star Anise, Black Pepper, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Liquorice Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Heat a little oil in a frying pan or wok until hot. Place one of the pieces into the pan and if it sizzles, the pan is ready, if not, heat for a little longer. Fry for 6-8 minutes. Turn frequently.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the cooking instructions above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (185g**)|
|Energy||763kJ / 181kcal||1411kJ / 335kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016