Tesco Unsmoked Gammon Steaks Garlic & Herb Butter 300G
- Energy753kJ 179kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 685kJ / 162kcal
- Unsmoked gammon steaks with garlic and herb butter, formed from selected cuts of cured pork leg meat with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality.
INGREDIENTS: Pork (81%), Water, Garlic and Herb Butter (6%) [Butter (Milk), Garlic Purée, Parsley, Maize Starch, Thyme, Rosemary, Sage, Black Pepper], Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
- Contains milk.For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and always by 'use by' date shown.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: Pan Fr– 12-14 minutes. Place butter to one side. Add 5ml (1 tsp) of oil to the pan, place steaks into pan, cook turning frequently during cooking. Add the butter in final 3 minutes of cooking, coating the steaks in the butter. Serve by drizzling butter over both steaks.
- Remove all packaging.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash your hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 8 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the cooking instructions above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One steak with butter (110g**)|
|Energy||685kJ / 162kcal||753kJ / 179kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019