- Riesling - White Australian Wine
- Clare Valley, the Southern Australian landscape of hills and abundant greenery, is home to this luscious, light Riesling. Balancing citrus notes with underlying dried fruit characters such as apricot and peach, together with a hint of honey blossom, this wine is both mouth-watering and refreshing.
- Wine of Clare Valley, Australia
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites and Milk
- Contains: Milk, Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Balancing citrus notes with underlying dried fruit characters such as apricot and peach, together with a hint of honey blossom make this wine both mouth-watering and refreshing.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes were carefully selected and picked at optimum ripeness to preserve the fresh, luscious fruit nature of this Riesling.
- The Clare Valley is one of Australia's oldest wine regions and is renowned for this exceptional grape variety, earning its name as 'the heart of Australian Riesling'.
- The Clare Valley, South Australia, is a beautiful area of rolling hills rising to 500m. The nights can drop to very cool temperatures, which is one of the many reasons why it's the best region in Australia for growing Riesling. Riesling reigns supreme in Clare Valley due to the region's cool climate, fertile soils and high-altitude lay of the land.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Clare Valley, Australia
Preparation and Usage
- Best served chilled, either alone as an aperitif, or enjoyed with lightly spiced dishes and flavoursome fish or scallops.
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019