- GRILLO DOC SICILIA ORGANIC vintage 2017
- Refreshing with a lovely complexity of flavours; citrus, orange blossom, almonds and herbaceous notes on the finish. The layered flavours are proof of the care and attention to the vines of quality Organic Grillo.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Metabisulphite, Sulphur Dioxide, Potato Protein
- Contains sulphites. Contains Sulphites.
- Refreshing with lovely complexity of flavours; citrus, orange blossom, almonds and herbaceous notes on the finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes used to make this wine are hand harvested in the Sicilian hills at the end of August - beginning of September. The vineyards have a plant density of 3.500 vines per hectare, cultivated with Guyot viticultural technique (both double and single) in the calcareous and clay hills of Sicily, at an altitude of 150 m.
- The grapes are destemmed and pressed prior to being fermented in 300 - 1000 hl tanks at 16-19°C for 8 days. The wine is then stored in stainless steel 3-6 months before bottling.
- Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, Italy's sun-drenched southernmost region has been making wine for over 2500 years. The climate is warm and dry- this, combined with refreshing coastal breezes, means that much of Sicilian wine is made from organic grapes. Sicily's native grape varieties, such as Nero d'Avola and Grillo, are renowned worldwide for their individuality and approachability.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||one glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||284.83kJ (68.69kcal)||356.04kJ (85.86kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016