Tesco Pork, Apple And Cider Casserole 721G
- Energy1308kJ 312kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 503kJ / 120kcal
- Slow cooked diced pork shoulder with apple and cider sauce, Bramley apples, leeks, shallots and sage.
- Sous Vide. This pork, apple, & cider casserole has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked for four hours to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
INGREDIENTS: Diced Pork Shoulder (44%), Apple and Cider Sauce (30%) [Water, Cider, Sugar, Corn Starch, Apple Purée, Apple Juice, Tomato Paste, Cider Vinegar, Dried Apple, Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Garlic, Herbs [Sage, Rosemary, Thyme]], Leek, Apple Wedges [Apple, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Preservative (Citric Acid), Salt], Shallot, Sage.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven cook. 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Gently squeeze the pouch to ensure all meat pieces are separated. Remove the contents of the pouch into the foil tray provided and cover with foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35 minutes. Remove from oven, discard foil and cook uncovered for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven, stir well, serve and enjoy.
Instructions: 8 mins (800W) / 7 mins (900W)
Remove pouch from carton. Place the pouch onto a microwavable dish and pierce top of the pouch several times.
Heat on full power for 8 minutes (800W) or 7 minutes (900W). Shake pouch gently half way through cooking. Stand for 2 minutes, then carefully open the pouch and transfer into serving dish. Stir well and serve.
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||503kJ / 120kcal||1308kJ / 312kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019