Tesco Mini Hunters Pork Rib Rack 378G
- Energy2235kJ 535kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1030kJ / 247kcal
- A slowly cooked, marinated rack of pork ribs with added water, smoked streaky bacon rashers with added water, a sachet of maple flavoured sauce and a sachet of Cheddar cheese.
- Sous Vide. This rack of ribs has been sealed in an air tight bag and slowly cooked to lock in juices and give a succulent texture.
INGREDIENTS: Pork Ribs (78%), Smoked Streaky Bacon [Pork Belly, Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)], Water, Sugar, Dextrose, Spices [Paprika, Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Black Pepper, Ginger Powder], Pea Starch, Dried Vegetables [Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Flake, Onion, Green Pepper], Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Salt, Corn Starch, Rice Flour, Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract), Maple Syrup Flavoured Sauce (13%) [Water, Sugar, Muscovado Sugar, Molasses, Maple Syrup, Spirit Vinegar, Corn Starch, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Smoked Maltodextrin, Chilli Pepper, Flavouring, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)], Cheddar Cheese Sachet (7%) (Milk).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 30 mins Remove meat with bacon from pouch, place onto a foil tray provided, ensuring ribs are placed with bacon side up. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove from oven, open cheese sachet and sprinkle the contents over the ribs evenly. Return to oven for a further 5 minutes. Remove from oven, open sauce sachet and pour over the ribs coating evenly. Serve and enjoy.
- Remove all packaging and set sachet of sauce and sachet of cheese to one side
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines adjacent.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pack (217g)|
|Energy||1030kJ / 247kcal||2235kJ / 535kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019