- Energy871kJ 208kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 726kJ / 173kcal
- Lamb leg joint with Cornish sea salt, mixed cracked pepper and red pepper.
- Tesco Roast in the Tray Lamb Leg Joint Red Meat 500g
INGREDIENTS: Lamb (99%), Cornish Sea Salt, Black Peppercorns, Red Pepper, Green Peppercorns, Pimento.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours and by use by date shown.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 30-55 mins
Instructions: Place the joint in the foil tray into the centre of the pre-heated oven for 30-40 minutes (medium), 50-55 minutes (well done). Allow joint to rest in warm place for 10 minutes prior to carving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Remove sleeve and film lid. Allow the meat to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
the U.K. or New Zealand
the U.K. or New Zealand
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the cooking instructions above.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 120g**|
|Energy||726kJ / 173kcal||871kJ / 208kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019