Barossa Drive Shiraz 75Cl
- Shiraz - Red Australian Wine
- Sourced from the finest independent wineries across the region, this exclusive Shiraz captures the rich heritage of the Barossa Valley. It's a Shiraz deep purple in colour and with a bouquet of dark cherry, bramble and blackcurrant. Subtle notes of dark chocolate combine with underlying dark plum character and jammy, black pepper spice. This is a bold wine with beautiful structure and style, balanced to perfection. Pairs beautifully with beef, a pepper sauce and chargrilled veg.
- Wine of Barossa Valley, Australia
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Deep purple in colour with a bouquet of dark cherry, bramble and blackcurrant. Subtle notes of dark chocolate combine with underlying jammy plum character and black pepper spice.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes are carefully selected and picked at the optimum ripeness. The wine is aged to perfection in French oak, ensuring a rich velvety palate with a big, juicy mouth feel and subtle hints of spice on the finish.
- Sourced from the finest, independent wineries across the region, this exclusive Shiraz captures the rich heritage of the Barossa Valley. With a rich vine and wine history dating back to 1842, the Barossa Valley is one of the most historic and prestigious wine producing regions in Australia.
- The Barossa Valley boasts a huge range of soil types. Harvest usually begins in February and may be conducted in the cooler temperatures of night to help maintain well balanced acid levels. Temperatures vary from very warm on the valley floors to progressively cooler at higher altitudes on the hillsides and further North in the valley
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Wine of Australia Barossa Valley
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
- M44 6BD,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019