Dr Beckmann Push And Wipe Stain Remover 3 Pack
- Stain Devils Push & Wipe
- Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils unique stain wipes are ideal for treating stains on-the-go immediately when they happen - Just Push & Wipe! The multi-active formula effectively removes everyday stains such as fat, oil, coffee, chocolate, jam, lipstick and many more.
- The innovative 2-chamber system delivers a freshly-wetted wipe every time, simply at the push of a button. 3 individual applications. Dermatologically tested.
- It works.. removing stains on-the-go
- Unique - handy dispenser
- PushClean technology
- Pack size: 4ml
Less than 5% Anionic Surfactants, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- Important Information
- Suitable for all colourfast and washable fabrics, especially cotton. Respect garment care label. Test for colourfastness and resistance on an inconspicuous area of fabric (e.g. seam, hem) before use. If heavily stained, place an absorbent white cloth (e.g. handkerchief) beneath stain. Not ideal for ink, ballpoint or dark coloured stains. With stubborn stains please use a specific stain remover e.g. Dr. Beckmann Stain Devils. Please keep the packaging.
- Directions for Use
- ...place container on hard surface, press firmly the perforated area with your thumb until you hear a "Click".
- ...10 seconds to allow the wipe to absorb the liquid remover completely all the way to the top.
- ...stain wipe out and unfold - it's ready to use.
- ...the stain by carefully dabbing the stain away by applying gentle pressure, then thoroughly removing any residue with a clean damp cloth or the Stain Devils wipe itself (having thoroughly rinsed it out in the water first).
Name and address
- M44 5AX,
- For expert advice write to:
- Helen Why at Customer Service Dept,
- M44 5AX.
- Tel: 0161 359 4130
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3 x 4 Millilitres
DR BECKMANN PUSH & WIPE STAIN REM 3 PACK
WARNING DR. BECKMANN STAIN DEVILS PUSH & WIPE WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016