Milkybar Winter Friends 19.5G
- Hollow white chocolate figure.
- Good to remember
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Milkybar is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Designs may vary- 4 different characters available. We love milk at Milkybar®, which is why we've added even more of it to our chocolate. The same delicious taste that you and your family know and love but with milk as our No.1 ingredient. It's simple stuff!
- With great creamy tasting, smooth white chocolate, enjoy these milky delicious festive friends containing no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Milkybar® still maintains strong milk credentials today and its simple, uncomplicated recipe is loved by both kids and adults alike.
- Did you know? Milkybar® was created in 1937 as a non-vitaminized variant of Nestlé's new pharmaceutical milk product, when the company almost exclusively manufactured milk products. Such sterile milk products were trusted by parents to help their children's development without the bacterial risks of fresh milk. Even though it didn't contain vitamins, Milkybar® was still designed to offer the goodness of milk.
- Enjoy the delicious taste of Milkybar®, also available in bars, blocks, selection pack and buttons.
- Have you seen the Milkybar advent calendar which is an ideal gift in the run up to Christmas?
- Deliciously creamy Milkybar white chocolate festive characters
- With no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives it's a gift you can feel happy to give
- Pack size: 19.5g
Milk Powders (Whole and Skimmed) (36.8%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Sal/Mango Kernel), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring, White Chocolate contains Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Soya and Gluten
- May Contain: Gluten, Peanuts, Soya, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
1 Contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
19.5 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||20.2g||3.9g||20g||20%|
|of which: sugars||51.4g||10.0g||90g||11%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 1 serving||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016