- Energy770kJ 184kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 896kJ / 214kcal
- Haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet strips in a seasoned breadcrumb coating.
- Generously coated in seasoned breadcrumbs for a crispy bite This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org Responsibly Sourced. 100% haddock fillet, wild caught by selected fishermen from the seas of the North East Atlantic. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: Haddock (Fish) (62%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Starch, Black Pepper, Dextrose, Salt, Onion Powder, Rice Flour, Garlic Powder, Yeast, White Pepper, Yeast Extract, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200??C / Fan 180??C / Gas 6 15-20 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-20 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200??C / Fan 180??C / Gas 6 22-25 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the North East Atlantic
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (86g)|
|Energy||896kJ / 214kcal||770kJ / 184kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016